Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Yay, good news

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I sent a message through to Darren via his fanclub and his sister replied (she's so sweet) and it looks like he will be back in the US at the end of the year to do some more promotional work when he releases his next single and sheis surehe will tour here after that *does a happy dance*

    heehee..okay better not get too excited...nothing ever goes right for me so I had better just chill LOL [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Sara

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great! I agree his sis is a real sweetie! [img]smile.gif[/img] *does happy dance with you*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess they are due to see him at the end of the week at the fanclub where the cross stitch is I did for him and Tracey said they will give it to him they and she says she is sure he will love it (crosses fingers that he does)

    Then I added a couple locations I hope Darren will consider if possible for touring (hey I can dream can't I LOL)

    Sara [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Hey that is wonderful news Sara [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm so pleased it looks as if he's coming back to the US for all you fans over there. I really hope you get to see him this time [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  5. #5
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I like having his family running it too - much more personal! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    Hey that is wonderful news Sara [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm so pleased it looks as if he's coming back to the US for all you fans over there. I really hope you get to see him this time [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Thanks Janie

    I hope that if I get to see him I'll be able to meet up with some people because I won't have anyone to go with [img]frown.gif[/img]

    But, my hubby has said he will drive me to see him and pick me up later..although I am perfectly capable of driving myself but I think I would be too excited I would probably crash into someone LOL

    Sara

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's such good news [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And it's so sweet of Tracey to say that she is sure Darren will love your cross stitch [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I love having Darren's family running his fanclub instead of nameless faceless people [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  8. #8
    Inactive Member the bitter one's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Coolies! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I betcha can't wait for the tour.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] :
    That's such good news

    And it's so sweet of Tracey to say that she is sure Darren will love your cross stitch
    I love having Darren's family running his fanclub instead of nameless faceless people [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxLauren
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *agrees* [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *joins in happy dance*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •